The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Photography Contest - SoHe 2011

Mizu Kuma - 14 June 2011 11:29 AM
rider26 - 14 June 2011 11:10 AM

Transfer Snowboard Magazine has come on board to support the Photography Contest. We are stoked to have them involved with the contest.

Most Improved Photographer will receive a two year subscription to Transfer Snowboard Magazine.

Photographer of the Season is going to be given the opportunity to work with Transfer Snowboard Magazine and be mentored by some of the best in the business.

I will update the original post tomorrow but just wanted to let you guys know. Also a big thank you to Russell Holt and the crew at Transfer for their support and the opportunity they are giving the winner.

shaka

Now that is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an opportunity!!!!!!  big surprise

shaka boo yah

Transfer has to be the Premier Pic magazine for sure!!!!!! What makes it such eye candy material!!!!!!  cool grin

Wow!! That is awesome!!!

Amazing news about Transfer mag!

wow, good on them! that reminds me i need to renew my subscription.

Thats awesome to have Transfer onboard!

Props to Transfer and Boardworld for putting this together.

Awesome prize !!

This contest is all about supporting photographers of all standards and giving them the opportunity to showcase their work and be rewarded for their skills. Part of it is exposing them to opportunities to be noticed or to even work in the industry. Transfer Snowboard Magazine is the premier snowboard magazine in Australia and they are all about amazing photography and telling epic stories. They have seen the quality of the photographers in the previous contests and they wanted to support the winning photographer with an opportunity to learn more about the industry and to continue progressing their career in photography. Needless to say we are stoked to be working with Transfer and this is truly an amazing opportunity for the winner.

Here is a couple more that I took on Sunday at Feathertop. Got some more good ones but were take by others so I’ll just post them in the TR. And I was the only boarder so sorry bout the ski shots wink

Follow The Ridge, Mt Feathertop 11 June 2011. Photo: Brad Hocking

View to Bogong High Plains, Mt Feathertop 11 June 2011. Photo Brad Hocking

Nice picture’s K2 cool smile

Who are you riding with in the picture?  hmmm

LOL They’ve all got shirts on!!!!!

They are good friends and work collegues in the Outdoor Ed community. So i forgive them for skiing cos they take me to cool places like this wink

Looks good K2!!!!!

You’ll have to take us up one year!!!!!

They were hanging it on me all day, cos I was wearing my Skiing Sucks beanie LOL they wanted to burn it I think.

Awesome comp yet again Jeremy! Good stuff mate.