The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Photography Contest - SoHe 2011

Here are some shots from Saturday driving up to Hotham and before our trip to Mt Feathertop. Will do a full TR of the weekend with heaps of photos hopefully tonight.

By k2_scs at 2011-06-13
Fish Out Of Water, Great Alpine Rd, Mt Hotham. 11 June 2011, Photo: Brad Hocking

By k2_scs at 2011-06-13
South Razor Back/Mt Feathertop, from Great Alpine Rd, Mt Hotham. 11 June 2011. Photo Brad Hocking

Nice work K2.

You got lucky with that clear sky !!!! Wasn’t around much over the weekend.

Love the photo of the car, K2. Of course you had a kayak on the roof.  shaka

LOL Yeh cos I went paddling yesterday off Falls Creek. I was getting so many weird looks at Hotham. My friends saw it and imediately knew it was me. I got asked by 3 different parking inspectors if I had a permit (just after I bought my seasons all mtn permit). Im guessing it looked like I didnt belong haha

keen as a bean to see some epic shots!!!!

I had some great shots until I bl00dy lost my camera on Saturday @ Hotham!!! Arrrgggh… I didn’t have *that* many beers at the Genny did I K2?!?! billy

Did you ring the Hotham police?

Nice shots Teach!!!!!!  shaka

Azz - 14 June 2011 10:17 AM

Naah I didn’t… I should have… I thought I’d wait til I looked in the car… But I was sure I put it in my pocket… Doh!

Billy - 14 June 2011 10:43 AM
Azz - 14 June 2011 10:17 AM

Naah I didn’t… I should have… I thought I’d wait til I looked in the car… But I was sure I put it in my pocket… Doh!

Sure that ya didn’t drink it Billy????  hmmm

Yeah, I probably pawned it for another beer! billy wink

Transfer Snowboard Magazine has come on board to support the Photography Contest. We are stoked to have them involved with the contest.

Most Improved Photographer will receive a two year subscription to Transfer Snowboard Magazine.

Photographer of the Season is going to be given the opportunity to work with Transfer Snowboard Magazine and be mentored by some of the best in the business.

I will update the original post tomorrow but just wanted to let you guys know. Also a big thank you to Russell Holt and the crew at Transfer for their support and the opportunity they are giving the winner.

shaka

and Guest services too, worth your time.

We have handed a few cameras and phones in over the years.

Billy - 14 June 2011 11:09 AM

Yeah, I probably pawned it for another beer! billy wink

So K2’s got it then????

rider26 - 14 June 2011 11:10 AM

Transfer Snowboard Magazine has come on board to support the Photography Contest. We are stoked to have them involved with the contest.

Most Improved Photographer will receive a two year subscription to Transfer Snowboard Magazine.

Photographer of the Season is going to be given the opportunity to work with Transfer Snowboard Magazine and be mentored by some of the best in the business.

I will update the original post tomorrow but just wanted to let you guys know. Also a big thank you to Russell Holt and the crew at Transfer for their support and the opportunity they are giving the winner.

shaka

Now that is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an opportunity!!!!!!  big surprise