The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MORE THAN $20,000 UP FOR GRABS THIS SEASON!

Yeh, my bad I do remember it now. Good effort!
How long did it last?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 14 June 2011 09:23 AM

Yeh, my bad I do remember it now. Good effort!
How long did it last?

The sticker on the PM’s sign?

Was gone by the next morning

Ah bugger!

But hey, at least KevinRudd07 signed up to Boardworld!

LOL

Julia might have ripped it off!!!!!

Might have been the reason for the takeover bid in the first place!!!!! Is Mark Arbib a Skier????  ohh

Or maybe a Scooter!!!!!!  big surprise

Mizu Kuma - 15 June 2011 02:01 AM

Julia might have ripped it off!!!!!

Might have been the reason for the takeover bid in the first place!!!!! Is Mark Arbib a Skier????  ohh

For sure, cause that is such a saucehead thing to do angry

dont call my mum a saucehead plz!!!!! Ok Warren

Just updated the original post with new contest and further details. More to follow.

Ok a sticker contest is fine but the last time I saw a forum doing this was 2-3 months ago and since a week or 3 we have winner, but no stickers yet(the guy who was suppose to print them broke his leg or something ^^) so contest are good as long as they are lived up to
But no worries the admins here look more active :p
When is the sticker contest coming?

I can personally vouch for the Sticker Contest here Scarface!!!!! I won last years!!!!!  cool grin

No worries about the admins keepin up with their side of things around here!!!!!

But can you keep up with the level of competition of the other BW Members???? This is the Question!!!!! cool smirk

Yeah probably not; I’m a Photoshop n00b ^^ but participating is more important then winning ... right? =D

i tried winning something in these contests i just couldnt win

would it be possible to get a free sticker pack?