The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

3 Boards 1 Day Challenger

Today I attempt the 3 Boards in 1 Day challenge originally made popular in an episode of Mc Morris & Mc Morris! Basically, its go Skateboarding, Surfing and Snowboarding all in one day which can be super tricky for some people depending on where they live. Lucky for me I live in a place where I can do this without too much hassle! The only hassle today was the waves though… or should I say the lack of waves hahaha! got done with Skateboarding and Snowboarding and went down to the beach to check the waves and they were not up to par and probably wouldn’t have worked to surf so decided to let this one slide. Got home and realised I had to do another board since there was still 1 left, even if it wasn’t the right board! dug out my Skimboard from my garage and headed to the beach with my friend Matt and had a mean session on that! Hopefully, there will be a day soon where I can complete the challenge properly! That’s on my to-do list! but until then hope you guys enjoyed this video! and I’ll catch ya in the next one! yeeeewww!

The reason the boards are different in the thumbnail is because it was super rainy when I made the thumbnail and all my other boards were in the car hahaha

OUTRO SONG: The Zilzies - Shell City
https://open.spotify.com/track/0yQ4n3...