The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Made it to Whitewater/Nelson

Hi guys we made it to Nelson. We have been in town for a few weeks now and have settled in nicely. Been shredding up on the hill the last few weeks and what a place it is if you haven’t been here you should give it a go. 20cm pow day yesterday and is looking like a 50cm pow day tomorrow ?. I will finally be able to use the new Jones Hovercraft.

We found the Vancouver airport and customs really easy to go through thanks to this forum. They hardly checked anything at customs haha. Only thing we went with CIBC at the moment for banking because tangerine needs a Canadian photo identification or licence to open an account and we didn’t have one at the time in van. Everything else was as per the forum also check out Koodoo for mobile plans.

If anyone heads out this way hit me up for a shred, you won’t be disappointed

Hi mate, sounds awesome - particularly a 50cm pow day!

We get to Rossland on Jan 8 and then Nelson on Jan 15-23, wanted to give birth Red and Whitewater a crack. Post some pics and vids, I’m hanging out for this, have heard so many good things.  What’s the town like - pubs, restaurants etc?

Definitely catch up when get there.

Cheers!