The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard Crew names and stuff

Yo I’m a Aussie teen snowboarder wanting to start a crew to film with and also just board with. Its my mates and I, and were trying to think of a crew name, my suggestion was Yung Crew as that’s a thing in my area we use and also were young so that fits i guess. My question though is if anyone has some mad names I could use or that sounds dope.
Cheers

Welcome to Boardworld, @Jack Daniels!

I actually find these things pretty difficult, to be honest. We’ve produced a lot of videos and coming up with names for series or crews is never easy. You need to brainstorm a bunch and see what fits the crew best. I would suggest coming up with a bunch of names on a shortlist, and then creating a poll we can vote on.

Good luck and let us know if you decide on anything. Looking forward to seeing the content.

Mizu & I have a good one….

Grumpy Old Farts or GOF’s

Thats when we can remember….... who the hell are you anyway????

mizu

WHERES MY BEER?!!!!

Azz - 27 March 2017 05:47 PM

WHERES MY BEER?!!!!

Its in that place where we did thst thing that time ?

SnowDragon - 29 March 2017 06:28 AM

WHERES MY BEER?!!!!

Its in that place where we did thst thing that time ?

WHERES MY BEER?!!!!

cool hmm

beer beer beer

billy

Not really helpful but the local guys here have the name “BurrrLapz” and here is their video.

Make sure you have a good name, good logo and some sick skills otherwise nobody will even pay attention to what you’re putting out.

Also good filming and video editing skills can make or break your movie since nobody wants to watch some 17 year olds with a go pro…