The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The triple threat (sss)

Hey guys!

I’m looking at potentially ticking off my number 1 buck list thing this year. Surfing, snowboarding and skating all in the same day (pending a good snow season) aka the triple threat!

Just wondering if anyone here has tried to or done it before?

I’m looking at driving from Sydney down to Tartha, camping overnight there, then getting down to business the next day. It’s roughly a 2 and half hour drive from Tartha to Jindy. Which should all work out.

Anyone is welcome to come along for what would be an incredible adventure. I want to try and document it all and make a mini movie. I’ve been dreaming of doing this for a long long time. I was looking into places like Chile and California but thought what better place than our own back yard!

These guys did it pretty well!! 

Thoughts??

I have down it heaps of times, sort of.

Used to be in the local Coast Guard, would get up, skate down to training on a Saturday morning, we started at 7:00am. Training consisted of taking the boats out into the surf and jumping waves, generally hooning around and body surfing. Finished by 9, shower then skate home, jump in the ute and headed up to Hotham, was there by lunch, out on the hill for the arvo then drive home again that night.

Good times

Positive either NBG or K2 have…

(how do i tag/page again?)

I’ve never done it myself, but know guys who have in VIC.

They did Torquay - Surf Skate, then head to Buller for a shred.
Or
Balnarring for Surf, Skate, then to Baw Baw.

With Vic hills being a lot closer to the coast it would be easier here I imagine

Merimbula or Tathra is about 2 1/2 hours to Thredbo/Perisher, with a skate at Jindy on the way!!!!!

If ya that keen, ya could probably squeeze in a wake session on the lake as well?????

Even finish off with a longboard session down Alpine way after ridin Thredbo > Deadhorse!!!!!

Oh, I should have read the op!!!!! :doh: