How often do you exercise? 

bratc - 23 July 2017 04:42 PM
Rosey2310 - 21 July 2017 07:33 PM

I train every day, 2hrs Training type is (Bodybuilding) But lately because of the snow season I’ve changed my type of training to help with muscle fatigue to I can GO AND GO! haha.  tongue rolleye

Cool. Haven’t tried any of the bodybuilding training. :D How long have you been doing it?

I’ve been doing this for probably close to 2 years! love every bit of it mate. give it a go really rewarding! the good thing is you can develop a good foundation and quality muscle. to give you a better grip and balance on the slopes, I’ve noticed myself having the better muscular strength and preventative to fatigue when trained correctly. the correct training method that is. E.g. High Reps or Pyramid type sets.

Rosey2310 - 23 July 2017 04:47 PM
bratc - 23 July 2017 04:42 PM
Rosey2310 - 21 July 2017 07:33 PM

I train every day, 2hrs Training type is (Bodybuilding) But lately because of the snow season I’ve changed my type of training to help with muscle fatigue to I can GO AND GO! haha.  tongue rolleye

Cool. Haven’t tried any of the bodybuilding training. :D How long have you been doing it?

I’ve been doing this for probably close to 2 years! love every bit of it mate. give it a go really rewarding! the good thing is you can develop a good foundation and quality muscle. to give you a better grip and balance on the slopes, I’ve noticed myself having the better muscular strength and preventative to fatigue when trained correctly. the correct training method that is. E.g. High Reps or Pyramid type sets.

Wow! Hope to have the drive to try it soon. grin Who knows I’m gonna love it! Currently, I’m only into walking, jogging, and stretching. LOL

5 times per week

I often exercise about twice a week. I try to do as many upper torso exercises. Because as a man, you feel most effectively gained muscles.