Help Ban The Plastic Bag

blizzard_22 - 20 August 2015 12:12 PM

Netherlands have them too!

OH! Netherlands also. Damm they buggers in that region of the world have some brilliant ideas.

cords - 20 August 2015 09:49 AM
bkrtron - 18 August 2015 05:43 PM

I have seen these about, looks like a good innovation/alternative. Least you will less likely to throw these away and just put them in bin, make you think twice about throwing money out.

http://www.onyainnovations.com.au/product/onya-weigh-turquoise-5-reusable-produce-bags/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwr8uuBRCcg6-s-4TrmIsBEiQAN1TdEQ-_ID37N7aHqoBS2Rhi-aj6vQryGjlYJgcVdU9x5I8aAphx8P8HAQ#reviews

Mean while in Finland.

Well worth the cash back and you can just save them up and go to your local supermarket. They are all over the country. Way too advanced for the Australian government.

Even the homeless collect the bottles.

Finns are active collectors of beverage containers. More than 90 per cent of all recyclable bottles and cans are either recycled for reuse or reclaimed for their raw material. Around 6.6 million plastic bottles alone are returned each week. Without recycling, they would form a mountain of waste.

Same in Sweden, mate! I’ve done a couple of seasons there. The first one, I collected every plastic bottle I found (I worked cleaning public areas in a hotel as well, so I found quite a few), chucked them in a big black plastic bag in the boot and when it was full used those exact recycling stations pictured above. They print you out a little receipt which you take to the cashier at the attached supermarket and you get cold, hard cash! I saved all the cash in a piggy bank and cracked it open at the end of the season and boom! $150!

You know it wink

It’s like you get a tip for buying a product. Nothing like some cold hard cash to continue your adventure.

Welcome to BOARDWORLD, @Dorrie! 🙂

In 2003 the Tasmanian town of Coles Bay was the first location in Australia to ban plastic bags. ... But on August 1, 2018, Coles announced that they would continue to offer free plastic bags indefinitely. Discord Adobe Reader iTunes

But people still use those poly bags form fruit section. Thats so rude