The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Site Feedback: Bugs, Functionality Issues, and Suggestions

rider26 - 24 July 2015 09:12 PM

Thanks mate. Haven’t seen or heard about that one. But we are looking into it. Can you please try clearing your cookies/cache and letting me know if that fixes anything?

Hey buddy,

Have given that a try but I’m still getting the same issue. I’ll have a look into it once I have more time but it may be a setting issue with Chrome.

rider26 - 24 July 2015 09:13 PM
blizzard_22 - 21 July 2015 08:22 PM

Also when I do log in it is not remembering where I was on the site.

Where is it taking you? Forum homepage or site homepage? Or elsewhere?

Forum home page.

Tills - 27 July 2015 08:25 AM
rider26 - 24 July 2015 09:12 PM

Thanks mate. Haven’t seen or heard about that one. But we are looking into it. Can you please try clearing your cookies/cache and letting me know if that fixes anything?

Hey buddy,

Have given that a try but I’m still getting the same issue. I’ll have a look into it once I have more time but it may be a setting issue with Chrome.

We think this issue is on our end and we are investigating it further. Developers and our server hosts are both looking into a solution. Will keep you posted.

Hey guys,

We think we have fixed the following bugs:

1. Getting logged out even after checking “keep me logged in”.

2. Redirecting to forum or site homepage after logging in from a different page.

3. The error screen Tills was seeing.

We believe we’ve fixed these issues, but please let us know if you have any further issues as we may need to make further changes.

* Please clear your cookies and cache before trying again.

Thanks again for your help with the testing/feedback. We really appreciate it.

Great work guys!  clap

I’ll let you know if I see it again.

Thanks mate. Please clear your cookies and cache before testing (or if you see the issue).

shaka

All working OK?

rider26 - 29 July 2015 06:45 AM

All working OK?

All good so far. Definitely would have had my issue by now.

That’s good news. Keep me posted. Thanks Tills!

Logged me out again!!!!!

Thanks, mate. Can you please try clearing your cookies and cache if you haven’t already. Please let me know if it happens again after you do this and we will investigate further. We appreciate the feedback.

Happened after I’d cleared earlier!!!!!

When in the Store Pages, the Menu is missin all the Links!!!!!

It was working okay for me last week - today it had kicked me out!

(Chrome)