The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your latest purchase from the BOARDWORLD Store

fatima4u - 17 January 2016 08:06 PM

Got myself ready for Japan with a whole range of new things for me and the mrs

New flux gs bindings and the yes hel yes 149 for the mrs. Flux ds bindings and the yes 420 for myself, cant wait to try these boards in the fresh POWder of Japan grin

We bought some le bent thermals to try out and i also got a 32 rest stop riding shirt.

And yet ya never even bought me a christmas present????? WTF?????

Mizu Kuma - 17 January 2016 08:21 PM
fatima4u - 17 January 2016 08:06 PM

Got myself ready for Japan with a whole range of new things for me and the mrs

New flux gs bindings and the yes hel yes 149 for the mrs. Flux ds bindings and the yes 420 for myself, cant wait to try these boards in the fresh POWder of Japan grin

We bought some le bent thermals to try out and i also got a 32 rest stop riding shirt.

And yet ya never even bought me a christmas present????? WTF?????

Yeah Boi looks sick mate

Just got me self the new 3CS Baltimore jacket stone colour, Emerica Herman G6 Vulcan tan/gum colour and some new shirts yeww…... Stoked

Recently took advantage of the Fade Underwear buy 2 get 1 free offer.

Stoked with me new bamboo undies! Seriously the most comfy dacks I’ve worn. Will be getting them again for sure!
Can see how the would be awesome for snowboarding.

I used them for 5days on a kayaking trip inside my drysuit and they definitely stood up to the test!

Treated myself to the Le bent balaclava - head to toe in bamboo goodness now haha. Grabbed one of the AWSM beanies (which is awesome btw), a gummy stone, some wax, and a bunch of Crispy drying goodies too haha. Excited to see how they go this season as I’ll be camping a fair bit!

Just got the BW grey crew neck and BW ladies white & pink tee.
So impressed with the quality of both.
The crew is the perfect fit!
Stoooooked!

Mrs Miz’s new Japow Setup, A Hovercraft with Flux GX’s, thanks to @rider26 and @Gear Head from the Boardworld Team!!!!! ??

Cheers also for the input from @amine!!!!! ??

Merry Christmas to me! Japow - here I come!

P.S. @Mizu Kuma , those flux bindings look sick on Mrs Mizu’s deck!

cords - 26 December 2016 06:05 PM

P.S. @Mizu Kuma , those flux bindings look sick on Mrs Mizu’s deck!

Mrs Miz loves her new setup!!!!! @cords

Whilst she has given her Hover a burl down Thredbo in spring slush and loved how it went in those conditions, she’s yet to buckle into her new Flux’s!!!!! But asthetically they got the ????!!!!!

I reckon you’ll be in pow surfin heaven with that Hover in Japan!!!!!

Got hook up with the 156 YES The Greats and slap the John Jackson Flux bindings on it. That stoked with it, such a sweet set up

Just thought I’d post some feedback on a recent purchase..

I took advantage of the recent winter sale and purchased a pair of Modest goggles, BS face masks, and a bar of Fluro wax.
I placed the order on Sunday night and received my order on Wednesday !!
In this day and age of order receipts, dispatch notifications and estimated delivery dates, etc.., I was absolutely blown away by the speed of the delivery.

Very happy with products and customer service!

Keep up the great work !!

Now if I could only decide on what my next board..  wall

adr10n - 20 July 2017 01:47 PM

Just thought I’d post some feedback on a recent purchase..

I took advantage of the recent winter sale and purchased a pair of Modest goggles, BS face masks, and a bar of Fluro wax.
I placed the order on Sunday night and received my order on Wednesday !!
In this day and age of order receipts, dispatch notifications and estimated delivery dates, etc.., I was absolutely blown away by the speed of the delivery.

Very happy with products and customer service!

Keep up the great work !!

Now if I could only decide on what my next board..  wall

Thank you for the positive feedback, @adr10n! thumbsup

Which boards are you considering? Please let me know if you need any help. grin

Picked up a new A WSM Nicole belt the other week. This belt is the best belt I’ve owned - super comfy (don’t even know you’re wearing it) doesn’t have a big metal clip to dig into you and you can do it up real tight - no worries about pants slipping down when I’m falling on my arse trying new tricks.
Oh and it looks trick too!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/products/awsm-nicole-belt-purple-yellow

Looking forward to picking up a few more goodies in the spring sale this week ?

I purchased my first board today, a yes typo with arbour Cyprus bindings, can’t wait to receive it and hit the slopes nxt weekend,