The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Update: Image uploader and other new forum features imminent! :)

I had a great meeting with our new developers yesterday. These guys are bloody awesome and we have some huge upgrades and new features in the works.

Firstly, the image uploader is built and will be deployed tonight or tomorrow. We had a play with it yesterday and it works super well. It also works perfectly with phones, so you can post photos into threads directly from your phone!

Also, you guys are finally going to get proper member profiles, which will be a lot more interactive and functional.

We will also be building features like the user tagging, and even features like using a particular hashtag in Instagram to automatically post the image into the forums.

And a lot more. It was a very productive meeting and we are working at full steam now (and all the annoying bugs that were holding us back are now fixed). Finally, we will seeing a lot of positive changes coming over the next few months. A lot of what is coming was based on your requests and feedback. Thank you for sticking with us and giving us your ongoing support.

It’s all very exciting! shaka

Good Shit, Boss Man!!!!!  punch

Yeewwwwwwww shaka

Good to be on board!

^^ This is one of the legends from the new dev team.

Thanks again, Leevi. punch

The Upload Image feature is live!

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/17567/

Just testing, seems to work well smirk

Testing phone upload.

We are aware they might be some minor kinks that need ironing out. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Freakin Awesome!!!!!

Testing phone upload.

Me rikey

Boom, its still workin!!!!!!

Works good on ipad. So much better than using third party sites to upload

K2_TeacherBoy - 19 August 2014 08:29 AM

Works good on ipad. So much better than using third party sites to upload

banned

I am posting on a thread, add a (upload image) pic, put in dialog and then when I try to add a additional pic (upload image) it resets and I have to start over. And by start over, I mean my page refreshes but with an empty screen