The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

3 in 1: Surf, Snow and Skate travel bag

I had a thought last night about a 3 in 1 travel bag for all our different board sports. As every time i travel i always end up with excess baggage fees for lugging around all my boards in different bags

I thought what a great idea it would be to combine it all into one handy piece of luggage.. However i just gave it a quick search on the google machine and couldn’t see anything.

Anyone seen or know anything about such a product?? Im planning a surf, skate and snow trip to Cali next year and this bag would be perfect for it!!

Cheers! smile

I’ve never heard of one.

Don’t you think the bag would be unnecessarily large for snowboard trips? I mean, it has to be big enough to accommodate a surfboard.

I don’t think I’d ever want to travel with a snowboard and surfboard in the same bag, either. The surfboard being fiberglass and prone to damage…

I’m going to go ahead and say…

Haha, sorry mate. LOL wink

Although many snowboard bags do come with skateboard straps on the outside.

The problem is when you add a surfboard to the mix.

Bubble Wrap and Magnets!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2014 11:30 AM

Bubble Wrap and Magnets!!!!!

This! Haha!

Its just super annoying travelling with so many different bags. I guess i could get one of those oversize triple surfboard bags and see what i can do with it! Haha! wink