The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Halfpipe Under Construction For Post Season Training At Perisher

anyone seen or heard anything about this? all kinds of rumours about who it’s for…. go pro team, shaun white, staff fun etc

a 22ft pipe cutter being flown in for it and possibly left as payment.

anyone?

WOW big surprise

Personal play spot for JP and friends??

(JP=Jamie Packer)

todays update

why would Jamie Packer want a half pipe? Unless he is close friends with Nate Johnstone?

Maybe he’s on the AOC.
The importance of Australia as the best place to train for Sochi has been discussed.

is the snowcat a black one? its ment to be SPT building it so i have been told but perisher have been getting the snow ready

SPT??

Snow Park Technologies, they do all the major parks like x-games

Wow very random for this time of year. I do hate that anything that could be exciting at Perisher is kept quite, what gives mad

A fb friend posted this today saying it’s for Shaun White.

shaun white can eat a dick and piss off somewhere else. Why not build a pipe specifically for our Olympic athletes to train for 2014?

K2_TeacherBoy - 03 October 2013 02:46 PM

shaun white can eat a dick and piss off somewhere else. Why not build a pipe specifically for our Olympic athletes to train for 2014?

I,posted a pick of it the day they started shifting the snow down the hill for,it.. (from,happy valley t) saying “Shaun white should learn to,share” the,Lifty on sun valley told us it was for him when we asked what they were doing with all the snow,

I heard a rumor he paid around 250k to,perisher for it..

would have through it was for torah.. (although she seems to be able to share.. E.g. Bright super pipe)

he is such a douche… ( I get he needs to train.. But go to park city etc like everyone else.. Dont be a selfish prick!

Double post…

anyone gonna go and take a look up there? i have a day booked where i can shoot him! Yew!!!