The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Carlton Dry - The Mile High - 2013

devo i couldnt be down there to watch these

Post any vids or awesome photos from the comp you see here

No surprise torstein is right up the pointy end LOL

Mens qualifications results

What happened in torstein first run?

He prob had a bail and just rode out with out hitting other features cos lack of speed.

Hell there is some big names in there.

He crashed on a 450 out of the pole jam! That dude is insane, he rocked up half way through training and did a run doing straight airs then he did his 2 qualified runs before half the other dudes did their first ones!

Was defs a treat to watch and photograph him!!

Good to have eyes on the ground!
Cant wait to see some of your banger photos rick, be sure to post them here shaka

Im so jealous you got to shoot him!

Also rick, whats the go with the heap of 1.00 and 0.00 for second runs? Bailouts? Didnt bother taking a second run? Run out of time? Whats the story?

Froth Cam: Ryan Manning

Rick, send me some Torstein photos! ASAP wink

Yeah a lot of the riders didn’t even take their 2nd runs because they were happy with their first! Top 20 riders went through so you didn’t need a huge score!

I can send one through but it’s just him doing a staight air off the pole jam? I’m going to be sending all the good one to Alex Roberts at ANZ mag to try and get some published

Rick0889 - 26 August 2013 07:51 PM

Yeah a lot of the riders didn’t even take their 2nd runs because they were happy with their first! Top 20 riders went through so you didn’t need a huge score!

I can send one through but it’s just him doing a staight air off the pole jam? I’m going to be sending all the good one to Alex Roberts at ANZ mag to try and get some published

Ah yea cool, hope they get in mate thumbsup

Rick0889 - 26 August 2013 07:51 PM

Yeah, send it through to me.

DylanV - 26 August 2013 07:29 PM

Good to have eyes on the ground!
Cant wait to see some of your banger photos rick, be sure to post them here shaka

Most of my pics are on my Instagram and Facebook page, take a look at the BoardWorld photo comp, all of my doozy ones are in there haha

Yea ive been lovin you’re grams lately cheese thumbsup

Why can’t they run these like the surfing with live webcast?

Was epic watching them throw down on the sat arvo