The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win 1 of 4 VIP Passes to Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2013

WIN 1 OF 4 VIP PASSES TO VANS BOWL-A-RAMA BONDI 2013

Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi is this Saturday, February 23rd, at Bondi Skatepark.

Official BOWL-A-RAMA thread is here.

HOW TO ENTER

Tell us why you want a VIP pass to Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi. Convince us that we should pick you!

The four best answers will win the four passes.

This promotion ends at 5:00pm AEST on Thursday, February 21st.

The winners will be announced here as soon as the promotion ends.

Never been to one, and get to meet Deano if he goes lol

Hopefully that’s good enough lol

If I don’t win I blame you Deano

I would get to meet Lanox! Thats why i need one!

That and Bucky Lasek is a boss!

my brother has just recovered from a broken neck and was originally told he wouldn’t be able to skate or surf for 2 years but has now been given the all clear, he’s never been before and is looking forward to just absorbing the atmosphere but would love to get a vip ticket just for him
cheers guys

My friends have been going to the bowl-a-rama every year and till now i have never knew what it was about. But this year i have finally found out what it is about. I have been skating for 2 years now and I’m really interested in it. It would AMAZING!!! if you could let me win 1 of the VIP passes to it!!!

Thank you, BOARDWORLD

I have been to the Bowlarama for many years but haven’t ever seen what its like to be in the VIP section of this awesome event.

I go to bowlarama every year but I never get to experinence the full experiance. I could accomplish this if you give me a vip pass for bowlarama 2013.
yours truely
              Sean McLachlan

Every year i have to jump up on something, don’t get a seat or get kicked out of a good spot to see the comp.
It’s heavy. I think deserve one year where i get to actually see my favourite skaters. That is all..YEEEEEWW
GO PEDRO!
secretly..keen to see fardel rip it aswell!!!

I have just moved back home to Sydney,i have been living in singapore the last 7 years and have never gone to a professional skate comp. although the skate scene there is pretty good we dont get many pros coming down for demos or comps. i watch the live stream or replay of bowl-a-rama every year and just gets better and better. i would love to go and see this one!

Cheers guys

Dom

I have many reasons for wanting a VIP pass, I’m taking a few kids with me, I’ve never been, and it would be awesome to watch the masters destroy the bowl. Here’s my entry

Bondi bowl-a-rama
One time opportunity
Never been before
Desire a VIP pass
I really want to go!

Busting big airs
Over the coping
We really want to see Steve caballero
Love skateboarding

Awesome skateboarders

Representing
Australia’s best bowl riders
Massive airs
Acrostic poem over

^ Sophie FTW because she used acrostic in the last line of her acrostic poem.

Last years Bowl-a-rama was a great day. Wish I was in the country for this one.

Have fun guys!  shaka

I’ve never been to a BOWL-A-RAMA and I would love nothing more than to go to one.
I am a photographer and the opportunity to go and take photos and be around all that talent is like a dream come true.
The gnarly tricks that’ll be going down will be amazing and really want to experience pro skating first hand and be able to capture it.
Please BoardWorld give me the opportunity I would love this more than anything in the world.

Umm don’t have any excuses…. Just really would like to go!!!
I’ve never been to anything like this before its kinda sad hmmm
It would be great to be able to go though!
PLEASE….#livetoskateforever

I would really like one of those tickets for my brother! He has been skating for a while now and he is only 13, but the amount of dedication he has put into it its great. He practices every chance he gets and I’m so glad he has found something he is passionate about and I’m really proud. So as his big sister, I want him to pursue everything he can to do with skating and he is really looking forward to bowl-a-rama! So why not surprise him with a VIP ticket?! He would honestly jump with joy and I want him to be able to see all those amazing skaters and experience it all! So please…Make this happen!! It would honestly be awesome smile

The winners are:

JayGee
Sophiecthompson
Liam_Mills4
SabrinaU

Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your tickets.

To everyone else, if you want to watch the event please get down there early and secure a spot in the public stands. If you get there early you should have no problem getting into the event and having a great view to watch the comp. Full details here: http://bit.ly/bowl2013