The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Vans BOWL-A-RAMA Bondi 2013

Wow it just gets better every year. Everyone’s tricks are looking even more steezy than last year.
Wish I could have been in Australia for this one.

I can’t believe big Steve Cab finally got beaten for first place in the masters! He’s still the man though wink

Good to see Rune step up a notch from last year too.

I was disappointed Josh Rodriguez didn’t make the final. He just wasn’t feeling it in the heats. He’s got such good style and he’s such a down to earth dude, I really wanted to see him rip in the finals. Pedro smashed that bowl like a man possessed. He was absolutely flawless and it’s the best I’ve ever seen him skate. He also told us his Volcom street part that came out was only filmed in a few days. Ridiculous. And he’s only 17-years-old.

Yep, Pedro has some kind of freaky video game amount of hang time going on. To have someone able to drive their board so fast through transition just doesn’t make sense for him to be so young. He must skate twice as many hours per day than any other pro his age.