The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hey Guys - Where is everybody

That’s sick, @bkrtron! Good to hear from you!

You’re living in a tiny house? Post a photo! ?

rider26 - 08 July 2018 10:12 AM

That’s sick, @bkrtron! Good to hear from you!

You’re living in a tiny house? Post a photo! ?

Same dude! It’s been a while and really can’t believe it’s been that long already.

Are you coming home for good? Or just dropping in for a visit?

Here it is, has stairs now wink not the stump.

@bkrtron dude, that’s so sick! I’d love to build a tiny house in the middle of nowhere one day. Great stuff!

We’ve moved back to Oz somewhat semi-permanently. That said, we’re actually back in Canada for the next couple of months. We’ve got a couple of weddings and we’re going to travel around a bit in Canada and the USA. But then we’ll be settled in Australia and I won’t feel like moving for a while.

bkrtron - 06 July 2018 10:09 AM

Hiding in my Tiny House hehehe

Heading to live in Finland at the end of the year to live for 6 months or so. Hopefully hit up Norway, Iceland, and Ruku Resort.

@bkrtron  Whereabouts in Finland are you gonna be?

Did you build the tiny house yourself? A swedish mate built one herself and we did a little bit of helping with it and it’s so epic. Here’s a pic.

Where are you living that you can have your one?

Whereabouts in Norway are you keen for? So many epic places…Iceland too.

cords - 29 August 2018 11:43 AM
bkrtron - 06 July 2018 10:09 AM

Hiding in my Tiny House hehehe

Heading to live in Finland at the end of the year to live for 6 months or so. Hopefully hit up Norway, Iceland, and Ruku Resort.

@bkrtron  Whereabouts in Finland are you gonna be?

Did you build the tiny house yourself? A swedish mate built one herself and we did a little bit of helping with it and it’s so epic. Here’s a pic.

Where are you living that you can have your one?

Whereabouts in Norway are you keen for? So many epic places…Iceland too.

@cords 

Will be in the Eastern Finland closest city is Joensuu.

That looks rad! Love the colour of that timber on that Tiny House.

I didn’t build mine had it done professionally but I was on the path to do it myself at the start. I had to move out of my rental and didn’t have anywhere to store it out of the weather. 

I live close to Torquay in Victoria and keep it under the radar so the council doesn’t annoy me.

I really just want to see all of Norway looks amazing, Hanna’s (my partner) friends are now living there so will just link up with them.

bkrtron - 29 August 2018 12:56 PM

I live close to Torquay in Victoria and keep it under the radar so the council doesn’t annoy me.

I really just want to see all of Norway looks amazing, Hanna’s (my partner) friends are now living there so will just link up with them.

Yeah sweet! Definitely a good plan to keep it under the radar. I’ve always liked the idea and could definitely do it….except that there is a lack of storage for toys! (surfboards, snowboards, kayaks, motorbikes etc haha!)

All of Norway is definitely amazing - whereabouts in Norway are her friends living? Probably Oslo is the only place that I wouldn’t bother going to and it kills me when people visit Norway and only go to the capital which is just a boring city. Everywhere else is epic and Lofoten is my favourite place in the world.