The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

@Mizu Kuma that looks pretty sweet.  The only problem is that I showed my wife and now she wants one - @rider26 I’ll PM you…

Hughman666 - 26 November 2016 02:17 PM

@Mizu Kuma that looks pretty sweet.  The only problem is that I showed my wife and now she wants one - @rider26 I’ll PM you…

Hahhahaaaaaa!!!!! ? @Hughman666

So it’s done. The Women’s Hovercraft was delivered yesterday, we are both pretty stoked to be getting these out in Canada & Japan…bring it on!!

Nice!!!!! @Hughman666 ??

Just got my quiver ready for Japan trip next week, moving on from Rusutsu after 8 seasons to Central Hokkaido doing a road trip to 5 different resorts. Hopefully it starts snowing properly in the next few weeks on Hokkaido as Honshu certainly has been on this year.

Gentem Bigfish 163
Gentem Giant Mantaray 159
Capita Spring Break Powder Pill 158
Soulmotion Goldfish 148
Mtn Approach System and Snow Shoes

I reckon you’ve got all 4 Bases covered there!!!!! @Nigel Neubauer ??

A dozen days and I’ll also be in Central Hokkaido!!!!! Let us pray!!!!!

Nice Nigel!

Both myself and the lady will be on new boards this year as well - I’ll be on the 158 Powder Pill and she’ll be on the much lighter K2 Brightlight. We’re leaving for Tokyo on the 30th, and then off to Niseko on the 8th until the 17th! Praying to the powder gods to deliver this February!

Nice one blind kid

Like those Union Contact Pro I will give them a go when they get the Ultra binding strap, i’m taking some Rome Katana binding which I rode for the Australian season pretty good binding . I am sure the Powder Pill will be a great board I am looking forward to riding mine. Couldn’t help myself last week had to buy the Soulmotion Goldfish off a guy from Perth who sent it to me at Avoca Beach NSW was a great deal.
Lets prey for some proper Japan Pow Hokkaido certainly has been a bit slow this season for back to back Pow I think there will be a lot of hiking going on. Hope you enjoy Niseko that place is very developed these days still a great place to take the other half.

My new board came in today, Yes Greats 156. I’m going to pair them with some Union Spring Break bindings.

Will set it up when I get home and take a pic for the forums!

Update: It’s Christmas for me!!!!

what could it be?  cheese

might be this

Mudhoney - 21 July 2017 09:02 PM

might be this

So Rad! Where you shredding it?

Here are my 2 setups. I’ll probably sell the Head in place of a new jibbing board this season now that I have the Drake.

Right-Kiddie park thrasher:
Board: Head iRocka 161w
Bindings: Flux PR
Stance +15 -12

Left-All mountain speed weapon
Board: Drake Guerilla 158xw
Bindings: Fix Winslow
Stance: +20 -10

Boots: Burton Imperial.