The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Nailed it Tricklist

This threads probably here already, possibly.

Season kicks off in a few week’s
I know im laying in bed wondering what I’ll actually put down
Whats on your tricklist this season?

I’m wanting to:
Nail 540s
Fs/bs 360 butters
Get inverted! Back or front.
Strong methods
Handplants!!

Last two are more for extra sneeze points.

Yeah I’m not quite at that level but I’m hoping to throw a 3 with a grab when I nut up and try. Plus more photos on sick methods. Definitely my favourite trick lol.

Nose Grabs and Tail Grabs are also on my “I’ve been trying but I’m not quite flexible enough” list lol.

Squat and pull your front knee up!
Also adds style points wink

Nose grabs are probably one of my favorite tricks.
Loooonngg floaty 180 nose grabs.
If I can pull a 360 nose id be pretty stoked!
Im still unable to grab anything while spinning 3s though
My spin game isnt that strong, landed a few 5s, but not much to rave about..

May have seen photos on Hozs facie looking more like a corked 3…. hahaha

I want to land a backflip, but I think I’ll wait for japow 2016’s soft pow landings to try them again.
Aussie season tricklist of hope,
Proper methods
Mad butters
Cannonball board slide

Well, you have a snowboard park trent, so no excuses!

Get the blow up matress onto the the powder pack LOL

Hey, give me a free session to your park and I’ll organise you some passes for Bounce where you can practice on a tramp/big airbag first with tramp boards

K2_TeacherBoy - 19 May 2015 07:13 PM

Hey, give me a free session to your park and I’ll organise you some passes for Bounce where you can practice on a tramp/big airbag first with tramp boards

Deal

trentradpants - 19 May 2015 09:15 PM
K2_TeacherBoy - 19 May 2015 07:13 PM

Deal

Errmaaaagawdd. .  Both you become one and be my best mate

180s in both directions off small hits or on groomers
straight airs off small-medium features
getting the board sideways on the easy box

Ok my goals are
*more flatland stuff. So bigger nose and tail rolls, some 180/360s ollie/nollies
*adding more of a flow to the tricks (going from one to another..)
*Getting a grab, then trying it with a 180… (I can slap the board just haven’t grabbed yet)
*then just keep at my butters and presses.. (I’m really confident at these.. But you can never do too many!). Id like to add a grab or something to a butter (grab the tail etc. While lifting the nose and spinning
*360s off the 20fters. (got 180s off the blue cow jumps last year… )

*basically I’d like to steal Ryan knaptons flat land skills! Hahaha (also maybe ill have a little liquid courage, get cocky and try some bigger jumps (depending on my knee) and try those revert carves. They look sick!!

Matty ill get some.more photos of you at some point as well shaka

I should hopefully end up with around 60-70 full days worth of riding, so it’s a big list hah.

Spinning Grabs. Got all the grabs down, got 180s and 360s down, now to combine.
Tame dogs and Wild cats, got a few solid ones into the air bag, just need a pow day.
Holding presses on boxes
Front side boardslides on boxes (mind fuck compared to Backside)
360 butters across ground boxes would be cool.
Stay on the rail! Only had a few attempts at rails and can’t make it over half way before falling or sliding off.
Drop some cliffs with big methods for style. I’ll be spending as much time as possible off-piste on busy days!

Revert carves and more style or flow to butters is right up there as well. I think last year I did a good job of nailing the basics, now to start combing things or flowing from one to the next. I actually just scored a spine protector for $20, so no excuses now haha.

This has to be one of my favorite topics on the forums, some nice and decent tricklists coming along! Also, if anyone gets one of their tricks and happens to get footage of it, please upload it and share those vibes!

For me, ive got my eyes set on rodeos, cannot wait! Yew!

Since it’s Australia and I’m living down here in Falls, I’ll likely get the go-pro out quite a bit. Happy to upload photos/videos of me and friends when possible. Always good to get some stoke on the forums smile

Just to get the ball rolling before we get some snow, heres a little trick at the powderpak park at Adrenaline in Canberra. This is my first 270 combo, pretty stoked haha metal metal