The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A World First - Afends Hemp Trunks

The good folks at Afends have done a wonderful natural thing. They’ve created the worlds first hemp trunks.  The company hails from Byron Bay so you know they have good errr resources up that way.

As smokey as it sounds, these things are rich in surf practicality, they super stretch, flex, breath and wont go mouldy or smell no matter how long you leave them bundled up with a wet towel that you dog lays on in the back of your car..  Well ok, i may of gone over the top on that last description.

Anyway dont take my word for it.. Go re-live your mary jane youth with a pair of these green trunks. Shop here

Are they Australian made?

bkrtron - 25 March 2015 06:30 PM

Not sure about this one BK… I have my doubts though.  Most “quality” products these days come straight outta China. However i could be wrong. They are a Byron Bay company after all wink

Ill see if i can get an answer from Afends.

Stay Tuned shaka

surferguy56 - 26 March 2015 12:30 PM

Not sure about this one BK… I have my doubts though.  Most “quality” products these days come straight outta China. However i could be wrong. They are a Byron Bay company after all wink

Stay Tuned shaka

Cheers thanks smile they would last for ever being hemp. Thought some one in the mountains surrounding Byron Bay might be producing a legal batch.

bkrtron - 26 March 2015 12:58 PM
surferguy56 - 26 March 2015 12:30 PM

Stay Tuned shaka

Cheers thanks smile they would last for ever being hemp. Thought some one in the mountains surrounding Byron Bay might be producing a legal batch.

Hey man i couldn’t get onto Afends. Best to pop into your local store and just pick up an Afends garmet and just check where its made.

Cheers! smile