The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Video Feedback and Critique

I agree!

Loved the whole thing!

Hey all,

Recently went to Japan for the first time, and have made a 3 minute videolog of my 2 weeks there… It snowed 3 metres in 2 weeks! Have a watch, feedback would be cool. I’m going back next season, with hopefully more time to get some shots.

fromoz - 13 February 2013 12:03 AM

Hey all,

Recently went to Japan for the first time, and have made a 3 minute videolog of my 2 weeks there… It snowed 3 metres in 2 weeks! Have a watch, feedback would be cool. I’m going back next season, with hopefully more time to get some shots.

Nice one! I enjoyed it. Lucky you’re tall or we would have lost you in some of that pow.

One small thing though. In your Vimeo description you said it was shot on Japan’s south island. AFAIK Honshu is more of a central island if anything (there are 2 major islands further south)

Sorry for the double post on the forums guys but really want to get as much feedback on this vid so I can make future ones better and better! Any and all comments welcome! Thanks guys surprised

that’s heaps good man!!!! l

Love the bit at 3:12 I didn’t even notice the transition, thought the slam was gonna replay again but nailed it instead.
The 3 at the end was boss!

Get rid of that Sheldon dude at the start and it would be much better!!

Great edit. Really enjoyed it.

Thanks guys, had pretty good feedback from where ive embedded. Super stoked cause I put a decent effort in! Woo cheese

What you all think?

Edit: fixed the video embed for you. (click on “quote to see what I did)
-spaz

Feel free to give us feedback about our short documentary about 67 years old skateboarder Steve Cholo Ellis.