The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

World Snowboard Day 2012 - Win 1 of 10 Prize Packs!

Koper - 27 December 2012 11:50 AM

This was also from the Road Trip and I reckon it’s the best group photo of the trip. Brings back heaps of good memories.

Ha!

One of my mates is in this pic.

flez24 - 30 December 2012 01:09 PM

Enjoy a video i made to show what snowboarding means to me!

LOL

That’s great!

Nice vid, flez!

Do you really brush your teeth and THEN eat your breakfast?  tongue laugh

cords - 31 December 2012 07:25 AM

Nice vid, flez!

Do you really brush your teeth and THEN eat your breakfast?  tongue laugh

@tobi thanks mate.

@cords ahahahahah yeh i do. dunno why. jus dont like morning breath i spose. mates drill me for it all the time!:)

Yeah, another nice vid flez!!!!! shaka

And what’s wrong with brushin the teeth before breaky, cords?????

I always do before I have breaky at work!!!!!

cos then you need to brush your teeth again after breaky?....sposed to brush after eating!...plus it saves you getting bits of weet-bix stuck in your teeth grin

They actually say that brushing ya teeth before a meal is better for ya teeth!!!!!

Or if ya wait awhile after ya have eaten!!!!!

Tobi - 31 December 2012 05:22 AM

This was also from the Road Trip and I reckon it’s the best group photo of the trip. Brings back heaps of good memories.

Ha!

Small world lol. LOL Who’s your mate?

Hey Josiah butler here from Adelaide Australia born and raised. 14 years young.
What snowboarding means to me is going to bed late and waking up early, shredding with mates and having a good time, pushing your self to the limit to find that one line that every boarder looks for (even if it means doing a little hiking). The one that makes you think holy shit. trying to stomp tricks and not giving up till you get it.it means chasing winter to snowboard all year round. Getting injured and going just as hard tomorrow.
But most of all what snowboarding means to me is life.

unfortunately I couldn’t upload all my photos because of the size. But here is some from my last trip to South Lake Tahoe. Heavenly mountain resort. best way to spend world snowboard day since there was no snow in Aus.

going for a hike is awesome because you get good photos and FRESH POW!!!!!

South Lake Tahoe. I really wanted to go for a swim aha.

so glad i bought the new gopro

having a great time with my dad.

PUMPED FOR POW!

love life

lake tahoe!

such an awesome view

my dad aha

first chair last call

for some more photos please follow me on instagram smile
joe_butler711

Koper - 01 January 2013 06:49 AM
Tobi - 31 December 2012 05:22 AM

Ha!

Small world lol. LOL Who’s your mate?

Hester.

I like Snowboarding!!!!!

A lot!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 07 January 2013 06:15 AM

I like Snowboarding!!!!!

A lot!!!!!

i too like to go for the good old slide down the mountain…

Hey, write ya own brilliant story instead of leachin off my masterpiece!!!!!  hmmm

I taught my wife how to snowboard and when she started linking her turns the smile on her face made it incredible. That is what snowboarding means to me. Being able to push past what seems so difficult that at the time made you want to walk away but conquering and progressing past that point to achieve. Snowboarding is such an awesome sport that once you nail that air or rail or turn there is always something new to push you so it’s an endless cycle of trials and victory. It’s not just that but if you talk to another boarder and say “man I just nailed this that I’ve been struggling with” he’ll turn and congratulate you and push you to try something else new.

Stolen pic but its cool.

I love snowboarding so much that i have spent close to $20,000 (that i can recall) on this lifestyle in the last 4 years.
It has contributed to the loss of my long term GF, caused me to bail on a major tender as it got in the way of my Tahoe trip and generally made me miss alot of work, family events, birthdays etc.

But i wouldnt change an effing thing!

There is my half arsed, typed whilst eating dinner and watching baywatch entry!