The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

3CS SNOWBOARDING IS… Contest 2012

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/3CSOUTERWEAR <—Show your support. Hit the LIKE button.

Born and bred from the Aussie Snowy Mountains back in 2002, 3CS is now 10 years strong and still spreading its good word globally.

From the demanding weather conditions in Australasia, to the gruelling elements in Whistler’s backcountry. 3CS has built its reputation on the back of superior quality and reliable durability.

“Our goal from the outset 10 years ago has always been to create the most innovative, technical, stylish and purposeful products that exceed both our and our customer’s expectations from day 1 to 100.”

The Australasian weather is some of the worlds most demanding on outerwear fabrics with -20c blizzards one day; 15c rain the next and thehighest UV index ratings in the world. Every 3CS garment is built to withstand the extremities of these elements with fabrics that have proven to outlast its competitors.

With 3CS you’ll be warm and dry all day, everyday no matter what the conditions.

“We are damn proud of what we make and the way in which we make it; you can feel the shred love in every 3CS product. We want to share what we make with you, because you are a part of it.“

Enjoy being part of the 3CS Collective.

THE CONTEST:

THE PRIZES:

* Styles and sizes subject to availability.
* Snowboard boots not included.

HOW TO ENTER:

We want you to design a poster showing us what snowboarding means to you.

We aren’t looking for a brand advertisement. We want to see a poster that you would be happy to hang on your wall.

We are looking for creativity, originality, design skills and artistic appeal.

You must use the words “SNOWBOARDING IS…” somewhere on your poster. This is is the only compulsory element.

You may use drawings, digital design, photography - whatever you want.

You may create your poster using any aspect ratio - portait, landscape, other.

You must post your entries into this thread. Click here for instructions on how to post images.

All entries will be uploaded to an album on both the BOARDWORLD and 3CS Outerwear Facebook pages. Please do not enter if you do not want your design on Facebook.

Please state your name or website URL and we will will give you appropriate credit when uploading to Facebook.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

Posters must be original designs.

You must post your entries into this thread.

Please do not enter if you do not want your design uploaded to Facebook.

This contest closes at 5:00pm (AEST) on Sunday, September 30th, 2012.

You may enter twice, provided your first design is submitted before 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday, September 14th, 2012.

If you do not submit a design before the September 14th deadline, you may only submit one design in total.

Sizing and styles of prizes subject to availability. Snowboard boots are not included.

The top six designs will be selected and uploaded to Facebook shortly after the contest ends. The winners will be announced the following week.

Winners will be chosen by the 3CS marketing team.

Designs will be judged based on creativity, originality, design skills and artistic appeal.

Please email any questions to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

sick contest! I have ideas but no knowledge or skill for how to put them in to place…good luck everyone!

Wicked contest huge prize packs! gulp If the board design contest is anything to go by, we’re going to see some rad posters for this.  grin

Get Freddy to do one

Mad, don’t know if I can put anything epic up there but I’ll try smile

There you go Cords…

might have to dust off the old adobe CS5 thats just been sitting on my computer taking up space for who knows how long

ahahaha thanks TJ. I might hit up freddy with my ideas and see if he can create them!

I don’t have much photoshopstuff skills but I will give it a try anyway ^^ If I can find some time :D

I am so excited about this! Snowboarding is…. oohhhh MAN!!! I cant wait to get full creative on this one. Thanks boardworld and 3cs for allowing this artistic outbreak! :D

Hope you guys like it! And thanks 3CS and Boardworld for the contest.

Cheers,

ungilipollas - 05 September 2012 01:00 AM

Cheers,

Haha, that’s awesome. Do like that. Set the bar pretty high for an early entry! LOL

Haha that’s sick! Well done, ungilipollas, and welcome to Boardworld. cool smile

ungilipollas - 05 September 2012 01:00 AM

Cheers,

Love the buddies!

and the

(  .  ) (  .  )